Wednesday 18 October 2017

Girlie Winterlight Wynn

Hello - I'm back again today to share my second creation for the Tiddly Inks 2:3 Challenge. 
This one is for the second theme of Girlie Girl and what could be more girlie that pink, shimmer and gems. It is quite rare for me to do muted tones but I really love the natural and soft look of this using the filigree card base from Papermania. This image from Tiddly Inks is called Winterlight Wishes

I've included a closer picture so you can see the lovely shimmer on the polar bear which I got using a Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen and a little stickles. The ribbon and wooden embellisment are for Hobby craft. The pink background paper is from Pink Fresh Oh Joy collection which I think is my favourite so for Christmas papers.


I coloured the image using promarkers - A little powder blue on the polar bear and Blossom and baby pink on Wynn's clothes. I used warm greys on her hair and the fox.

Just look at this amazing prize... how much fun I could have spending this!!! FINGERS CROSSED! 
All for now and Ill be back tomorrow with my last card for the 2:3 challenge.
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this card! Gorgeous image and you've done a fab job designing it!

    ReplyDelete