Wednesday 17 May 2017

Little Girls Tea Party

Morning - today is that start of a new challenge at I love Promarkers.  The sponsor is Little Miss Muffet and the theme is Girls Birthday. I have used an image called Swings and Slides Tea for Three

I used a MFT wonky stitched rectangle die to cut the image and mounted this onto black card. I die cut several Lawn Fawn Big Scripty word dies from black and glued them together - I die cut the patterned top layer from the same Lawn Fawn Perfectly plaid paper that I covered the card with.
I glued a green stripy button to the card and used some twine to tie a charm to the card. Finally I added some co-ordinating Doodlebug Enamel dots and a resin butterfly.

I used these promarkers  and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Usual
Hair -Buttercup, Pineapple crush, Sleigh Bells & Raw Sienna.
Grass & Lush Green
Cloud Blue sky.
Carmine, Baby Pink & Cocktail Pink,
Orchid, Spring Lilac & Purple,
Sky Blue & True Blue,
Poppy
Burnt Sienne
Warm Grey 2, 3, 4 & 5

I hope you like this card and how I have used the image. Now lets see your creations over at the challenge.
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. BRAVO!
    Don't forget the best challenge -
    IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/
    I invite you with pleasure!
    Blessings,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet this is a gorgoeus card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete