Tuesday 2 May 2017

Garden Girl Poppy

 Morning - Thought I'd take the time to show you this card I made with one of my new Stamping Bella stamps called Tiny Townie Garden Girl Poppy.

I printed the image out and die cut it using a My Favourite things wonky stitched frame. I then die cut using a scalloped stitched edge on Doodlebug Kraft in colour blue striped paper and glued it to the base pad. I die cut some green leaves using a Marianne Design die and glued this to a Poppy paper flower that I think was from The Ribbon Girl. Finally I add the "Love Ya" which was die cut from red card using Lawn Fawn Big scripty word die. 

I used these Promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Usual
Poppy flowers and skirt - Red, Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy
Stripes and bow - Indigo Blue
Leaves - Emerald, Lush green & Pine Green
Hair and centre of poppy - Ice grey 2, 3 & 5 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

I love colouring these images - they are so crisp and make such lovely cards!!
See you back again tomorrow for a new I Love Promarkers challenge.
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: