Tuesday 16 May 2017

Food is love!

Morning -
Today is the start of a new challenge at The Paper Shelter and the theme is Love is in the Air. I have used this fab image called Trattoria Chef.


http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/

I definately love food!!! And get a great deal of enjoyment from eating. In fact my day is probably planned around meals and what the next thing to eat will be!!

I kept the card fairly simple and the image as the key focus. I coloured him in with promarkers an fussy cut around him. I die cut a large heart using a Spellbinders Nestibilites from My Favourite Things Paper pad Hearts and Stripes collection. I added some ribbon from my stash and three striped Card Candi dots from Craftworks cards.
The greeting was stamped using letters from Lawn Fawn alphabet called Harold's ABC.  Finally I added Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen over the grey fork to make it look metallic.

I coloured the image with these promarkers & Flexmarkers -
Skin -  Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice.
Apron - Red, Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy
Hair  & Fork - Cool Greys
Spaghetti -  Saffron & Sandstone.
Meatball - Pine, Saddle Brown & Burnt Umber.
Sauce - Firebrick & Poppy.
Powder blue on the whites to shade

Hope you like this card and agree with me that the way to the heart is definitely through the stomach!!
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment