Friday 5 May 2017

Danger Dad - Kenny K stamps.

Hello -  Thought I would share this creation with you today. Its the current freebie from Kenny K and you can get your paws on it by entering the Challenge at Club Kenny K May Challenge on Facebook. The image is called Danger Dad.



I wanted to create a night sky and thought of the light signal used in Batman so I thought a round base card would be a good idea.
I covered the base with map patterned paper from DIY pad by American Crafts. I used a My Favourite things die-namics die to cut the skyline in Black and Gold and glued them together slightly of line to give a light glow.  I also used an sky / star die from MFT to cut out stars from blue card which I then die cut using Lawn Fawn Large stitched circle die. I used this die to cut the gold circle also and after gluing them together and attaching the sky line - I cut off the bottom.
I used gold sparkly letters from Hobbycraft to spell our SuperDad as I thought this could be a Fathers Day card. Finally I added gold pen details on the image for the belt and chevrons, along with a little glaze on his boots.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Cool Greys 2, 3, 4 & 5
Suit - Celestial Blue, True Blue, Egyptian Blue & Indigo Blue.
Cape - Burgundy, Ruby, Poppy & Red.
Skin - Usual

Lots more to come from me in the next few days... mainly cos I'm trying to reduce the amount I eat so need to keep busy!!
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: