Friday 9 September 2016

Gorgeous Real Girl

Morning - Here is a post about a card that I made to sell in the Flipside cakery at Abersoch. I thought this image was perfect... food and bikini for the cake and beach location!
She is called Real Girl and unfortunately no longer available as the fab Saturated Canary have shut the shop in preference for a subscription. But I was lucky enough to buy lots before it closed.

The background paper is from Carta Bella Beach Day collection and I teamed it with matching bazzill card to die cut the squares using Lawn Fawn Inside outside stitched square frame. I also tied co-ordinating twine from We Are Memory Keepers and attached a Wooden embellishment like a flag which I used Doodlebug Rubs ons to spell out Gorgeous. Finally I add three little red hearts from Hobbycraft. 

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers  to colour the image - 
Skin - Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral, spice & baby pink. 
Eyes - Sky Blue
Hair - Buttercup, Pineapple crush, Sleigh Bells, Mustard & Raw sienna. 
Bikini - Royal Blue & Poppy.
Burger - Linen &Tan, Green shoots & Leaf green, Henna.

I hope you like this real girl - Although pretty sure I don't look like this wearing a bikini but I def don't hold back on the eating of Fries and I'm definitely not perfect but I am me!! 

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges - 

See you soon, 
Liz (:(|)x




2 comments: